Royal Australian Air Force
I was a Legal Officer in the Royal Australian Air Force for 12 years.
My work and service included:
- Staff Officer (Legal) to the Air Officer Commanding Training Command
- Legal adviser to the Orange Force Commander on Exercise Pitch Black
- Legal adviser to the Air Officer Commanding Western Australia
- Legal adviser to the Orange Force Commander on Exercise Kangaroo
- Legal adviser to the Blue Force Commander on Exercise Pitch Black
- Full Time Masters of Defence Studies at the University of New South Wales
- Staff Officer Administrative Law to the Chief of Air Force
- Staff Officer International Law to the Chief of Air Force
- Director of the Military Law Centre
I have been a Squadron Leader in the RAAF Specialist Reserve for 14 years.
I provide legal advice to commanders and personnel on legal issues arising from their service including:
- Discipline Law
- Administrative Law
- Investigations and Inquiries
- Work Health and Safety
- Law of Armed Conflict
I deliver training on all of the above.